Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, Trustonomy provides the following information:
The use of site cookies (hereinafter referred to as “site”) from which this page (information) has been opened is described below. Cookies are portions of information that the website places on the navigation device when you visit a page. Some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, others are used to securely store some data and facilitate the subsequent visit by increasing the usefulness and usability of the site.
For more information on the management or disabling of browser cookies, please refer to the last section of this statement.
Cookies used by the site
The cookies used by the site are technical cookies of the following types:
• navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website
• functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service rendered to the same
Enabling / disabling cookies through the browser
By changing your browser settings, you can accept or reject cookies or decide to receive a warning before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. By completely disabling cookies in your browser you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the site.
Specific instructions for each browser:
• Chrome support.google.com/chrome/answer/
• Firefox support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• Internet Explorer support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#
• Opera www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
• Safari support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
If you do not use any of the browsers listed above, select the “cookie” entry in the guide to find out where the cookie folder is located.